Organic Cotton Bed Sheet
This is a bed sheet made of 100% Organic Percale Cotton, a pure, unbleached cotton fabric. Organic cotton is a safer choice for people with sensitive skin.
NATURAL MATERIALS FOR A NATURAL SLEEP
We use renewable, exclusively natural resources, all to create a perfect sleep for you. Natural materials allow the bed to breathe and the air to circulate the body, to create the perfect conditions for sleeping.
Natural materials, such as cotton and wool, are simply more suitable to be used close to the skin, than materials made from petrochemicals.
With our organic cotton bed sheets and VALERIA HOME products filled only with natural materials - silk, cotton, or merino wool, you will sleep in a healthy environment, one that allows natural air circulation and keeps moisture away - all this without rubber, polyurethane or latex foam in its composition.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton - made in Germany
- Oeko-Tex Certifed
- Unbleached Cotton Fabric
- Carefully Hand Made in Europe
Discover the positive energy of organic cotton - 100% NATURAL - INCREASED COMFORT - EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY
- Organic cotton is the safest choice for people with sensitive skin, as it is not processed with chemicals and harsh detergents.
- Organic cotton is a fabric that allows the skin to breathe, unlike synthetic materials that do not have this property but encourage perspiration.
- Organic cotton for babies and children helps prevent exposure to toxins, which is especially important for their developing bodies.
- Compared to other types of fibers, cotton does not electrify. This means that the retention or attraction of dust is very low, or absent.
- Certified organic cotton is grown in organic fields, where no pesticides, insecticides, or fertilizers are used. The processing of cotton fibers is carried out under durable conditions and without harmful substances.
- Organic cotton bed linen is not bleached and, in particular, is made without dyes that frequently contain heavy metals.
- Organic cotton bedding is usually stronger and more resistant to wear than regular bedding because chemical processing weakens the fiber.
- Machine wash 60 °C, normal program
- Tumble Dry
- Do not Bleach
- Iron at max.150 °C
- Do not dry clean
- Line-drying to preserve the fibers