The lightest slippers made of 100% natural materials. Only 100 grams. Made in Austria.
Seamless: the shape is made by steaming and mechanical processing of the wool felt.
- Thermal insulation
- Air and water vapor permeability
- Neutralizes the smell
- 100% undyed wool
Exterior and interior: felt 100% Natural wool, undyed (natural color).
Sole: Wool felt impregnated with natural latex - non-slip, anti-wear, perfectly anatomical.
- Design: with heel support, edge without reinforcement - maximum comfort and durability.
- Orthopedics: a last that perfectly follows the shape of the sole - as if you were walking barefoot.
- Sole: wool felt impregnated with natural latex - 100% safe and healthy.
- Sole: semi-rigid, elastic - retains its orthopedic shape throughout life.
- Durable: shelf life of 3-5 years or more.
|Washing: The wool is cleaned of impurities and excess lanolin - 100% ecological process.|
|Carding: The wool is carded and mechanically processed. The result is wool of uniform density.|
|Felting 1:The wool is steamed and mechanically processed. The resulting semi-finished felt..|
|Formation:The felt is molded on the last - followed by the second steaming and pressing.|
|3D Formation:The sole is applied - the orthopedic shape is made by hot pressing.|